An intensive, four week residential session that helps middle and high school students to develop critical thinking, problem solving skills and collaboration skills necessary to succeed in STEM subjects degree and exposes them to examples of STEM education in practice.
OZ Innovation Summer STEM Institute for International Students is packed with enrichment programs that seeks to foster, affirm, and encourage middle and high school students’ interest in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Undergraduate program and STEM professions.
Students will have the opportunity to work in teams to complete a real world project and present their results.
Program activities include:
- classroom and laboratory learning experiences
- hands-on environmental and industry-based learning experience
- field trips and recreational activities guided by experienced lecturers and undergraduate students
- special tour of the top university in Ontario and Quebec
Recreational activities include:
- Weekend in Niagara Falls
- Water park
- Weekend in Ottawa
- Evening activities at Canada’s Wonderland
- Sport activities with other international students and local students
- A social evening with guest speakers, parents, awards presentation and other exciting activities